Thursday, April 9, 2009

just keep swimming

just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, swimming.


I haven't watched Finding Nemo in a long time. In fact, I might watch it tomorrow night (yes, a Friday night - so?) just for fun. I'm actually excited to stay home and just hang out in my apartment this weekend. Maybe watch some TV, read some magazines or books, do some laundry, clean the kitchen - you know, fun stuff. Anyway, I just wanted to check in with my misadventures. I'm into the swing of things at work, taking on a case all by myself, hoping to get it settled through mediation in mid-May. Since the other associate went on maternity leave, I've had a chance to take this case and make it my own, and have relished it. Weird, no? But in the midst of all this, I'm going to the gym in the mornings and getting my hours in - it's all very good. I just keep swimming, and it works. Meanwhile, I think I convinced my sister that it's okay if she and Nick should have a baby sometime soon. Hooray, I can live vicariously through them! I just want them to be happy, and I think last weekend I was able to convince her that she doesn't have to have everything all perfect in order to start her family. I am happy lately. This is good. I'm going with it, I'm swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment