
I'm still riding the high of completeing something I never thought I would or could do: a half marathon! Thanks for pushing me to do it, and for training with me, mom.
I didn't think it was that big of a deal until I did it, and shed a few tears upon the completion of this task. I don't know what it was -- the release of emotion after pushing my body and mind further than I thought I could, or the fact that at my previous law firm job I never would have had the time or energy to train for the run -- but it was awesome.
In keeping with this "look what my body can do!" theme, I have to share this awesome article my bff sent me today: http://jezebel.com/5689226/a-call-to-arms-and-abs-quads-calves-and-shoulders?skyline=true&s=i (sorry, this blog never wants to turn my links into active links!) Rock on, sista. This endeavor has me inspired to try some new things soon . . . maybe rock climbing, finally?
No comments:
Post a Comment